We had a formal dance with the youth that I was supposed to chaperone so Eric was a great sport to get all dressed up in his formal to go to the dance with me. One of the things I have missed most about moving to Idaho is not being able to get dressed up for all of the fun events that they have on base. So it was great being able to be spend the evening with my favorite person.
I have been waiting for the day that I could go to the temple with him. It has been a challenge to be find family names to be able to go to the temple, but some how we manage and we have made it our favorite date night for the month. I love this guy and I am so glad he loves going to the temple with me.
I have been waiting for the day that I could go to the temple with him. It has been a challenge to be find family names to be able to go to the temple, but some how we manage and we have made it our favorite date night for the month. I love this guy and I am so glad he loves going to the temple with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment