I am not sure where time has gone or how it could really be 5 years ago that my life changed so dramatically. I am so grateful everyday to have Brittlynn in our lives. When I got married I wasn't sure if we would have more children. Eric had two children already and they were to the point they were already very independent, he didn't want to go back in time. I was able to convince him to have one...Savannah. She change my world, but she changed his. I didn't ever want a huge family, but I figured it would be something we decided on together. I wanted to have another baby so Savannah wasn't alone. Eric wasn't completely against it but not all for it. Heavenly Father knew we needed Brittlynn in our lives, he knew I needed Brittlynn in my life. With the small window of opportunity Brittlynn came into our lives. I didn't know how much we all needed her. She is a best friend to Savannah. She reminds me daily of how I can do better and be better. She is so quick to win the hearts of all with her determined personality and independence with a quick smile and hug that will have you doing whatever she wants. I am so grateful for her in my life. Happy Birthday Brittlynn Tia.
1. What is your favorite color? Pink & Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My frozen dolls
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple &Carrots
4. What is your favorite tv show? Doc McStuffins
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Nachos
6. What is your favorite outfit? The outfit I'm wearing
7. What is your favorite game? Horseland
8. What is your favorite snack? apple sauce
9. What is your favorite animal? Hippo
10. What is your favorite song? Eye of a tiger-Katy Perry
4. What is your favorite tv show? Doc McStuffins
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Nachos
6. What is your favorite outfit? The outfit I'm wearing
7. What is your favorite game? Horseland
8. What is your favorite snack? apple sauce
9. What is your favorite animal? Hippo
10. What is your favorite song? Eye of a tiger-Katy Perry
11. What is your favorite book? Frozen
12. Who is your best friend? Savannah
13. What is your favorite cereal? Life
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
15. What is your favorite drink? Gatorade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Cutie Cutie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Baked potato and green beans
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Vet
12. Who is your best friend? Savannah
13. What is your favorite cereal? Life
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
15. What is your favorite drink? Gatorade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Cutie Cutie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Baked potato and green beans
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Vet

No comments:
Post a Comment