I feel like I am the luckiest person to have such an amazing husband who is the most amazing father. This year for fathers day I had a hard time surprising Eric. I couldn't come up with something amazing for him. When it came to a special dinner that he would love, I realized I try make the things he loves everyday. I am grateful for the chance I have to honor my husband for being such an amazing father, but I don't feel like one day out of the year he should be treated any different than any other day.
I do love watching my girls get excited about all of the little things they are able to do for him. I love how excited they are to give him hugs and kisses, extra snuggles in bed, and making him breakfast.
This year for Primary they had the girls fill our fun facts about their dad.
Savannah
My dad's favorite thing to do is play with me and my sister
I love it when my dad comes home
My dad's favorite food is an omelette
My dad is really great at helping me
I think my dad is funny because he makes jokes
I know my dad loves me because he snuggles me
My favorite thing to do with my dad is play
My dad's favorite sport is tennis
The one thing I hear my dad say a lot is "I love You"
I love my dad because he keeps his promises
Brittlynn
My dad's favorite thing to do is snuggle
I love it when my dad sneaks up on me
My dad's favorite food is whatever my mommy makes
My dad is really great at teasing me
I think my dad is funny because he thinks that somethings go in the wrong place
I know my dad loves me because he gives me a hug
My favorite thing to do with my dad is snuggle
My dad's favorite sport is golf
The one thing I hear my dad say a lot is "go wash your hands"
I love my dad because he always hugs me a lot
I love my husband for being the most amazing father and alway putting his family first.
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment