We started of a long adventure on a backroad to Vegas. What an adventure it was. The road was long and nothing was really around. Somewhere in the middle of it all I look back and see this beautiful smile. Brittlynn had found some lip gloss and she decided she needed to be pretty. We arrived and were able to watch Liberty be baptized. It was a special day for her and I am so glad we were able to be part of it. The next day Hunter was able to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. Eric was a part of that. What an amazing thing for him to be a part of. To pass the time on Sunday we drove out to walk around the temple grounds. What a beautiful place to be. I love to see the temple and I can't wait to go there with my family soon. Of course Eric was able to find time to go golfing. It was a beautiful weekend to spend time with our family in Las Vegas, before we went on to our next adventures.
Monday, June 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment