Sometimes you do crazy things because of those you love. My best friend was moving...in all that was crazy in going on with life we ran out of time. So on a last minute trip to Utah, I decided to go say goodbye. I love her and I will miss being able to see her so often when we go visit. Of course when we are in Utah we have to go and visit the Shumway's. The girls love being there and spending time with them. I love that we have such great friends to visit. The best part about the quick trip was being able to go to my nephews baptism. It is always good to be with cousins and support them in the things they do.
While I was gone, the boys were able to play. Alex and Eric went golfing together. I hope that this is something that they will always be able to enjoy. As your children grow up you realize how much you need to have something common that you do together that brings you together. He was also able to spend a day of service, making a mess of himself, helping people get some firewood.
No comments:
Post a Comment