The end of may kept us busy doing various different activities. The ward had a square dance. I started off dancing with Eric and before you know it Savannah took over and danced the rest of the night away with her daddy. I got to spend the evening making up dances with Brittlynn. It was lots of fun and I loved see how excited Savannah was when she remembered what she was supposed to do.
The girls have become obsessed with the new Annie movie that just came out. I found them in the kitchen cleaning making sounds with the broom and mop, singing the song its a hard knock life from Annie. I love how creative they are with the things they do. It takes very little to entertain them.
A crazy afternoon turned into extra time with brother. Alex took the car to the gas station and someone hit the back end so Brittlynn decided she was going to spend time hanging out with her brother while we waited to get all the information for the insurance companies. Not the ideal afternoon activity, but from the look on her face she couldn't be happier.
Eric and I have made a goal to attend the temple together each month. Its strange to do so many baptism there. I haven't done them for a really long time. I love that we have already started a tradition of monthly temple service. It has also motivated me to do family history. I spend most of my time working on Eric's family but I am enjoying it. I realize I should be doing family work when I go to the rest of the temple.
Mountain Home fun days...which is interpreted as really small expensive carnival in town. We told the girls they could go on some rides. We only let them ride the ones that Eric felt weren't life threatening. After closer consideration I would be okay if they never went to a traveling carnival again. They were extremely scary. The girls had a lot of fun and that is what mattered most.
Brittlynn is my little smuggler. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't find time to come and snuggle me. I love it. I am not really a touchy, huggy person, but with my kids I am different. With Brittlynn I know it is something that she needs more than anything. I love it.
One morning I found the girls like this. When I asked them what they were doing they let me they were having a spay day. The best part about their spay is you get to eat the cucumbers when you are done with them. I love watching them together. They make me laugh. I don't even know where they got the idea of a spay day like this. It's not something I even do.
Our friends own a shaved ice stand here and the girls have been counting down the days until it opened. So I had to take them as soon as I could. The best part is the x-small is only $.50. That means there will be lots of trips back to get a tasty treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment