One of benefit of staying home with you children is you are allowed to join them in their various school activities. If it was up to Savannah she would have me at school with her everyday for everything she does. So when field day came around of course I was able to join in on the fun. The weather forecast didn't look to promising in the morning, but the day turned out to be perfect. I love the amazingly beautiful blue sky with large white clouds.
The best part of the day is to watch Savannah interact with other children in games and different activities. She doesn't mind playing rough with the boys, she wants to make sure everyone participates, but is also willing to take the lead if she needs to, she is kind, and also very competitive. I love this little girl. I love watching her with people.
Friday, May 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment