I can't believe how fast the year has gone. Brittlynn celebrated the end of her school year with a field trip to the zoo. She loves her preschool class and being around all of her friends, but most of all she is fascinated with everything that there is to see at the zoo. She surprises me when she remember what we saw the last time. Most of all I love that I get to spend special time with her and we get to walk around the zoo holding hands.
To celebrate the end of the school year her preschool put on a graduation. She was so excited to be able to sing songs to us but most important she is excited to be in Kindergarten next year where she gets to see her sister all of the time. I love this little girls of mine and I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment