Sunday, May 10, 2015

I love to see the Temple

It was a great weekend with some amazing friends. We went to Utah to see the Payson Temple open house. We met the Shumways at the temple. It was an amazing building inside and out. I am so glad I took my daughter to go see it. They are getting so excited for the chance they get to have to go inside as a family. We spent the rest of the day going to NuSkin, where Marion Shumway works. The girls loved exploring this amazing building and we were able to see Provo City Center temple from his work. After that we spent the evening going around looking at the other temples that are so close to our friends house. Its amazing to think about the wonderful work that goes on in the temple. To see so many so close together and to know that they are being used constantly is great and exciting. The next morning I enjoyed a beautiful run in Alpine with an amazing view and some wildlife along the path. We watched a soccer game in the rain and then enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with our friends in their home. They are truly some of the most friends to have.
















No comments: