Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July

If there is one holiday I want to dress up for...its the 4th of July.  I love seeing my girls in red, white and blue, and I love taking their pictures.  I love having two girls that can be the best of friends and sisters. 



I am not sure why, but we thought it would be a good day to go to the zoo on the 4th of July.  We were joined by most of the city.  If it wasn't for the lack of time left to do the things the girls wanted...we wouldn't have gone.  They day theme soon became...one last time Daddy.  In truth it was one last time at the our favorite zoo.  There is so many things about the Colorado Springs zoo that I am going to miss...but most of all is the experiences and excitement for the girls.  Every time go you see something new and exciting.  


























We lived in Colorado for 4 years and I was determined to see fireworks.  The first year we were in Ohio, the next year I was in Utah and last year I was without my family doing house projects.  We were invited to see go with the Hunke family to listen to the orchestra in the park and then watch the fireworks.  We ended up spending the evening with the Roy's and the Thomas's.  It was fun and I am glad that we went.  I still can't believe how fast summer has gone.  















No comments: