Alex and Emily have been gone for a little more than a week. Its is never easy when they leave. I was asked the other day if it is nice to have them gone. My answer...when they are here I often wish I could get a break and they could go somewhere...then when they actually leave...I miss them every minute of the day and look forward to the day they come home. We truly do miss them while they are gone. Savannah is having to learn quickly about those she loves leaving her and then coming back. She is always thinking of her brother and sister and I know she can't wait for them to come home. We do have a couple of things going on here to keep us busy so the time goes by more quickly.
Hanging out at the airport before the plane leaves.
Dad with the kids...it is always extremely hard for him to say goodbye.
1 comment:
i feel the same about mine... i don't look forward to having long summers away.
Post a Comment