The first few weeks of a babies life are very uneventful. Between sleeping and eating there is not much going on. You look forward to the time when they are actually awake, and exploring the world around them. Savannah is loving every minute she can get with Brittlynn. She loves to help...and sometimes wants to do more than she should with her. (Yes, she has already tried to pick her up and carry her all by herself) Brittlynn is a great sport and can be poked and prodded by her sister and it rarely fazes her. Mom is grateful that Dad was able to be here this week. She is still not sure how she is going to manage the ever busy Savannah and the very dependent Brittlynn.
Enjoying the evening on her Daddy's shoulder.
Savannah sharing everything she has with her little sister.
Brittlynn's first day going to church.
Daddy with his girls before church.
Mommy with her girls before church.
Picture perfect baby.
2 comments:
Okay, now you have to make a new blogger header to include Brittlynn:) It made me smile when you said that you're not sure how you're going to manage with both girls now. Just today at church, a mom of three (including a brand new baby like yours) asked me if I had any tips after I asked her how she was managing with three now. I laughed and said, no. Because whenever people ask me, "How do you do it with FOUR kids?" I just say, "I don't know - I just DO it". You'll manage just fine Polly, because you'll just DO it - and you'll love it:)
What a baby!! You guys are so blessed, she is so pretty!!
Post a Comment