Thursday, June 6, 2013

Girls Day of Fun!

I haven't been a very good mom this summer.  My girls are used to playing with their friends almost everyday.  We went to the zoo last week, we had friends that were there but we never saw them.  The girls had swim lessons and the water heater broke in the pool.  The water was freezing but they stayed at the pool forever because they had friends that came swimming.  They were even in the water most of the time they spent laying on their towels or the cement and eating lunch.  This was a sign that I knew there was a problem.  I just don't have a desire to do more than I have to.  I enjoy being with them and watching them play together.  They are great sisters.  So I decided to have a special day just for them.  I invited their friends over to have a girl play date.  It included dress-up, dancing, make-up, painting nails, and dancing.  The were great the girls had so much fun and it helped pass the time on a boring day.








I am so grateful to grate friends that have kids their age that are willing to let their girls entertain mine.  I love friends. 

No comments: