A little better day today...no hour conversations or meetings with the commander. We did get the results of our inspection and we got an "excellent"...thank goodness, I think my boss might have had a coronary if we got a "Sat". I know I would have been slightly ticked off.
I did talk to the "assignment guy" today, no luck though. He didn't have anything for me...he did finally see my base of preference application, so he is going to see what he can do with that. Should have some news by the end of the week, maybe.
It was a beautiful day today...it started off at 27 degrees, but it quickly warmed up to about 80. I wish there were more days like this.
If anyone is following the blog, please let us know, if not, we won't waste our time...just kidding. But we would like to know if anyone is out there reading this stuff, hello???
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment