Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Hair...New Day...

So far so good. I thought I might give my husband a break on writing everyday. He has more to say about his day than I do. This is Savannah's new hair style. NO its not horns. This is an outfit that a friend made for her birthday. One of her favorite thing to do is to say please. She also loves to be outside and wants to go out first thing in the morning. How do you say no when she says please.

On another note. Eric put in a list a bases and he was denied on all of them. Meaning we have to find a different way to leave this wonderful state of Texas. If we don't figure out something our children might opt to move to Florida(that's where their mom lives). Right now, Eric is applying for a job at the AF Academy in Colorado. Closer to my family, and way far away from Ohio. We will keep you posted as soon as we find out any news. We are trying to prepare ourselves for living here for another year. It's not the worst place in the world. I think we are all ready for a change. Other than that we are doing well. Not much but soccer going on for Alex. Emily competed in a track meet last week. She got 6th place in the triple jump. This was her first and only time that she competed, so we were all excited that she placed.

No comments: