It was a gorgeous day in San Angelo once again. We decided to go down to the river and have some family pictures taken by our friend, Amylee Stratton. These are some pictures that Eric and I took while we were there. The kids just love to be crazy.
Savannah is getting so big. We love her tons and she makes all of us happy. She is so happy all of the time, even when mom sits her on poky grass.
Yes, we have squinty eyes, but we look good don't we. Now if Mom could just be in the picture instead of taking it we wouldn't even need a photographer.
We were trying to get some shots that would be better then what the school takes. I think I did okay. They are in the shade a little, but you can't see their eyes if you are in the sun.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment