First stop...Missouri
The Shermans....The kind of people that are your friends, but more like family. The kind of people you haven't seen in years, but when you are together it was just like you were never apart. That is what it is like with the Shermans. They are our family and we love them. We made it a point to be able to spend some extra time with them. The girls loved their yard. There were outside all day running around exploring. I guess that is what happens when you live on over an acre of land, you house is surrounded by trees, and you have just a small little neighborhood. I wasn't very worried about them playing. We went swimming at the rec center in town. There was a kid area, a lazy river and bigger pool with a diving board and slide. It puts all of our pools to shame around here. The girls had a blast. I made them dinner and then we made some chocolate chip cookies to go along with some marshmallows for a since. Most of all we enjoyed a nice and relaxing day with some friends...not driving.









No comments:
Post a Comment