Saturday, October 5, 2013
Girls night
I worked with kids long before I was a mom. My child of preference to work with were boys. Give me the tough ones, I could handle them. Then had children of my own....I wanted boys...I couldn't dream of what I would do with a girl. Two girls later, I am confused even more by boys and couldn't imagine my life without my girls. They are so easy to shop for, to entertain, and make happy. Last night was one of these nights. Some of my friends might think that I am crazy. They aren't sure why or how I do it. To me it is simple. Invite a bunch of girls to my house. Let them dress up, feed them some pizza, light some candles, let them drink out of fancy glasses, and watch a movie. What do you get? A night full of giggles and lots of memories. A daughter that is they happiest person on the world and can't wait for the next time she can invite her friends over. Birthday parties...I am not that good at, but impromptu girls night I am all over. It was a great night with McKenzie, Abigail, Maddison, Savannah, Talley, and Gracey. Brittlynn didn't get a nap and couldn't make it through the movie she was ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment