Savannah didn't have school a couple of days this week so that meant extra sister time for the two girls. To start off they both had to wear matching sweater dresses...then their hair had to match. When they got to the gym they were so excited to see that they were painting faces. So the girls had to get matching faces. I love watching them together and I love that they want to do the same things. I still can't believe how much they look alike. There personalities are so different but they are truly the best of friends. They are both so excited for the other to come home and hate being apart or alone. The hard part is when friends invite just one over to play or only one to the party. It is hard for the other to understand why they aren't invited. I hope no matter what they will realize that family comes first and it is always the most important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment