Saturday, May 25, 2013
Les Miserables
This year for Emily's birthday we thought we would surprise her with a night at the theater. It does consume most of her time so with thought it would be a perfect gift. It was a little late for the delivery from her actual birthday, but it was a grand evening. It turned into a girls night out in the city, dad was fine sitting this one out. We got all dressed up, ate dinner, went to the play, and took a nice detouring ride home. The worst part about the evening is my phone died because I was using the GPS all night so I wasn't able to all the pictures that I wanted. The Broadway touring company performed the show and they were a small group of people but there was so much power in their voices. It was interesting to listen to Emily's take on the play. She watched it from a different perspective, as one who works on plays and how each person acted. It was a great evening. I was glad I could share the night with Emily. I hope it will be something that she will always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment