Monday, May 13, 2013

I love this Guy

I just want to say how much fun it is to be married to this guy.  I know lots of people think they have the best husband, but I would have to say mine is the best.  For starters, he is always more than willing to take a crazy picture with me.  I love that he is still my best friend that I share everything with.  I love that he is always looking for ways to make my life easier.  I love that he is never disappointed and always pleased with anything that he is given.  I love that we love doing everything we can together, even if it is just a short trip to the grocery store.  I love that he is the most amazing dad in the world and would do anything for his kids.  I love that he loves me and how I am...along with all of my craziness.  I love that we are able to laugh at each other.  I love that each day is a good day for us.  I love him to death and I am grateful to be married to such an amazing man.


No comments: