This year has been hard adjusting for all of us. Brittlynn started school, I was working, and we needed help getting to school. This is were the best friend came into play. There was another girl in Brittlynn's class (Kayleigh) that she became quick friends with and her mom volunteered to pick up Brittlynn from school for the short 30 minutes everyday. I don't know what I would have done without her. Most of all I love watching my daughter have so much fun with her friends.
We got a flat Stanley from our neighbors in Colorado. So we decided to take him to the State Capitol Building and the Air Force base. The girls had a lot of fun visiting the Capitol Building. I was impressed by how excited they get over the little things like that.
It was always a little more complicated to figure out what to do for date night in Mountain Home. There wasn't much going on. So we decided to by a pack to a hockey game...or maybe more and we went with some of our friends we made in the ward. It was a fun night being with some people that we love. (The Gibbons, Ogaards, and Whitings.)
The Mission calls have started to come in and I was able to be there to watch Nathan open his. It amazing how attach you get to kids that you see almost everyday. I feel privileged to know him and I know he will be an amazing missionary. Ready or not Columbia here he comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment