Saturday, February 27, 2016

A little more...fun

February continued to be a great month as we were able to go skiing again. The girls are getting so much better each time we go. We went to a basketball game in Boise. One of my seminary students performed at half time so we went to support her and watch some basketball. I saw Gary Slone(Old Utah Jazz coach.) I never see famous people and I thought that was really cool. 
We were able to go to the temple again. Last time doing baptisms. It was great to have a goal to go to the temple every month and we were able to accomplish that goal even when it was closed for cleaning we went to the twin falls temple. I love that we have temples so close.
My Brittlynn so exhausted from kindergarten she falls asleep just about anywhere. I love that girl and I love how easy it is to fall asleep.








No comments: