It was another great day to go skiing with the family. Its great to be able to see them improve so much each time. Brittlynn still get worn out really fast and is done sooner than the rest of us. I don't really blame her, skiing is exhausting. So sometime we take a little break and just play in the snow. This trip Daddy made she I took a couple of runs with Savannah so I wasn't on the bunny hill all day. I don't mind that much, because I am not the best skier. Someday I am going to have to take some lesson. Brittlynn was doing so well Eric decided to take her on the big lift were the whole family could ride on the lift together. The down side was the top was a blue and she wasn't ready for that yet so Eric ended up carrying her down until it was a lot easier. The best part of it all is the girls are always excited to go back.
Having almost two families in one because of age in time you learn a lot of things. I wished we would have done more together as a family instead of focusing on the individual. As we actively doing things together...whatever they may be...we bond together and we establish traditions that will hopefully last forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment