Its spring time and the girls are out of school. We didn't plan any trips to go anywhere but we tried to make the most of our week...and be a little more adventurous then usual. The Eric and Alex had a boys night on the town while I stayed home with the girls and we watched Annie. The fell in love with the movie and all of the singing. I love that my girls love to watch musicals. They are Brittlynn's favorite.
There was also lots of laughing and jumping on the tramp. Its always more fun with brother joins you. We went swimming, played games, and baked so treats. We filled our days together with fun and laughter. Brother decided he was ready for a hair cut so Eric shaved it all off for him. I guess he is getting ready to go to basic training.
We went bowling together as a family. We waited until it was time for Eric to get off work so he could join us for a little family fun. The girls had lots of fun bowling. Savannah is following in the Lescarbeau competitive footprints. She didn't like the idea of not being able to do as well as everyone else.
I took the girls to see Cinderella. We had lots of fun in Boise at the movie and then having lunch together. It seems that for the longest time we did everything together because we were all home at the same time. Now that Savannah is in school its just me an Brittlynn. I miss having us all together, so spring break is nice to have a few special girls days. The girls like to dress the same so when I saw what they were wearing I thought I would wear my same hoodie with them.
There was also lots of laughing and jumping on the tramp. Its always more fun with brother joins you. We went swimming, played games, and baked so treats. We filled our days together with fun and laughter. Brother decided he was ready for a hair cut so Eric shaved it all off for him. I guess he is getting ready to go to basic training.



No comments:
Post a Comment