I can't believe my little girls is seven years old. Where did time go and I did I get her. She is growing up way to fast. We don't do parties every year and sometimes not every other year. Last year we celebrated Savannah's birthday with family. This year all she could think about was having her friends come over to her house and have wonderful party. We decided to have a late evening pajama party. We painted pillow cases, painted nails, jumped on the trampoline, had a freeze dance contest, opened presents, decorated cupcakes, and filled the night with lots of laughter and giggles. She was a happiest little girl and I am glad we were all able to celebrate her special day with her friends.
We were so lucky to move into a neighborhood that had lots of girls. It made the transition a little easier for the girls. Every chance they got the would get together outside and just play. So instant friends make an amazing birthday party.
She is full of energy and is the best of friend to everyone she meets. She isn't afraid to be a little crazy. She has the sweetest heart and loves everyone around. With the look on these girls faces there is no doubt they love Savannah and they had a blast
No comments:
Post a Comment