Monday, April 20, 2015

FHE of Service

Sometimes things don't always work out as you plan, but the way things end up working out is almost better. Eric and I both serve in the Youth program at church and we were challenged to do a week of service. The last day of service was supposed to be planting flowering at the homes of widows in our ward. The weather wasn't looking the best to plant flowers so the youth committed to plant the flowers a different day on their own. It didn't happen, so we decided to do a combined family home evening planting flowers. It was great to get together with other members in our ward and do service. It was even better watching my girls get so excited to be able to plant flowers and give service. They couldn't get enough. I love their hearts and I can only hope that I can continue to give opportunities for them to share their love with other people.  








No comments: