So I love taking pictures. I love looking back at the memories I captured from the pictures that I have taken. Having an amazing phone with an even better camera allows me to capture moments in life that would have been forgotten if it wasn't for my phone. My girls love having their picture taken. They love posing for pictures and they have already found ways of using my phone or other devices that I have to capture them being sisters. Usually I write about and post events that happen and the picture that goes along with it. I don't want to forget the moments they have together and I love how close they are to each other. I pray they will always be this way.
Savannah has lost so many teeth in just a short about of time. There isn't much to brush up front and I am starting to wonder when they are going to start to fill in. She has been so brave with each tooth she has lost. Once it is just a little bit wiggly she asks me to pull it out for her. The last one she lost (bottom right) was stuck in there and she let me pull it out. I am sure it didn't feel pleasant at all...it was still attach to one root. After it came out I asked her if it her and she told me nope. I love her toothless grin.






No comments:
Post a Comment