Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Chance to serve...

As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints we are always given a chance to serve.  I sometimes take for granted that I am given this opportunity and how much it helps me learn and grow.  Right now I am serving with the Young Women.  It is always fun to work with the youth and I really enjoy working with my girls in the mia maid class.  I remember in the past talking with my brother in-law of a different faith and he works with the youth in his congregation.  The only difference is he gets paid for what he does.  Right now both Eric and I are working with the youth.  He is working with the Priests in the Young men program.  I am grateful we are able to serve together.  I am also grateful that Alex is at our house and gives us this opportunity to serve.  




No comments: