Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines Day

Sometimes life gets crazy and the craziness doesn't stop for you to celebrate those moments.  This year was one of those years.  Valentines has become a traditional family dinner that we celebrate how much we love each other.  I love making a special dinner, using special glass, and pulling out the candles.  Fresh flowers are always a nice touch, nothing to expensive. I am not a fan of spending money just because its a holiday and people said you should.  I do like to try cooking something fancy and this year I made lobster for the first time.  I thought it was tasty...Eric could tell it wasn't as fresh as the kind you get by the ocean.  The girls loved having chocolate to dip their strawberries in and you can't use a special glass without a special toast to celebrate. We had our dinner early so we could make it to Las Vegas for my brothers wedding.  







No comments: