Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Little brother got married




I get a call from my brother to let me know he is getting married.  I couldn't believe it.  Even though it was last minute we weren't going to miss this for the world so we made a long trip to vegas for a short period of time. We had to stop at our favorite place to eat lunch.


Most of all the girls were so excited to see Uncle Quinn get married and see their cousins. We had a lot of fun doing nails, being silly, going out to eat, and for some reason we ventured to the strip. We should have left the last one out.















It was a crazy weekend and I am glad we went to show support for my little brother. The crazy part is our whole family was all together. I still cant believe he got married.  I hope he finds happiness in the choice that he made.  



After we left Vegas we went to see our friends the Reeds in Utah on the way home.  We were able to celebrate a birthday and have a nice relaxing evening with them.  I love most of all that all of our kids get along. I am going to miss visiting them when we go to Utah.



No comments: