We are always looking for new adventures as a family, the more adventures you go on the more memories you make and its the memories that last a life time. I am always looking for a good deal to do something and groupon is one of those places where you can get a good deal. Sometime around Christmas I purchased a deal for a sleigh ride as a family. The only problem was we didn't have very much snow. So we decided to wait until after Christmas to go. It was a magical experience that the girls loved. They really just love horses so anything to be around them makes them so happy. The back side of the mountains were beautiful and I hope that we are able to have lots more adventures with my girls in the mountains.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment