Field trips are always fun especially when you are in preschool. Brittlynn had a great day at the post office where she was able to mail a letter and see how the letters get sent all over the world. Then she was able to go make a pizza for herself. She had a great day and the best part of it all, I was able to be there with her. Kids grow up so fast and having the chance to watch them at school is a great experience, except it reminds you that time really does fly by.
When Savannah stopped taking naps Brittlynn decided she was to big to take naps. Her body wasn't really ready to stop taking them, but she refused to let me put her down for naps. Often she would fall asleep in the strangest positions. Some of them I still can't believe she could fall asleep that way. Others I had to be careful so she didn't her herself. One day she fell asleep at the table and fell out of the chair she had no idea she had fallen asleep and couldn't figure out why she was on the floor. I still love watching her sleep, in all of her crazy places.



















No comments:
Post a Comment