After school started everything started to settle down. The house was un packed and organized, Savannah was a school everyday, Emily was home depressed about leaving friends, and Brittlynn as always she was in her own little world. She wold find the most random things to pass the time...filling random baggies with little things she finds around the house...baking using every dish I have in the cupboards...changing her clothes multiple times in a day...most of all she missed Savannah. The moments she misses her most, she needs me to read or play a game with her. The rest of the day she is on her own. She is always thinking about what she can do for her sister when school is out. She always is asking "what if Savannah and her were twins, went to the same school,..." I love how much they love each other and spend time together. I hope it stays that way forever.
I have started to run in the morning on a regular basis trying to train for a half...we will see if it actually happens. The days I run I am exhausted, but on the days I don't run...I go a little crazy... making anything that I can think of. I am not used to being home with just one...and the one that is home is so content in her own little world...so baking, sewing, decorating is what I do.
It was almost time for Emily to go off to school so we decided to get in one last date night. Golfing together. I am not good at it, but I might get better if I kept playing. For the most part we didn't fight like we used to, or Eric didn't get mad at me for being slow, because we were the only ones playing. We celebrated the evening with a little ice cream. Not bad for a date in Mountain Home. We realized we are going to have to become very creative here. Nothing easy to just go and do together.
Alex took the oath to join the Air Force. After moving away from his friends twice in a year he started really looking at his options. Joining the service was one of them. He took the test a few months back that qualified him for the Air Force. Then it was just paper work and he was sworn in. Eric is so excited for him...hoping that this choice will get him on a better path and open up opportunities that he didn't have before. He is still waiting for an assignment...but for now it is a step in the right direction.










1 comment:
Just getting caught up on your blog. Emily in college! Alex in the Air Force! Both little girls in school! And a new home! Whew, you've had a crazy few months ;)
Post a Comment