Monday, December 30, 2013
The Beach
The hotel we stayed at was on Cornado Island at the naval base. The room was perfect for our whole family even with the surprise addition of Alex. The girls were so excited to be there. The best part of the whole vacation was just a walk out the door...the beach. The girls fell in love at first sight. I couldn't believe how much savannah love the water. We couldn't keep her out of it. Every chance we got we played at the beach. We watched the sun rise...then the sun set...we collected sea shells...we built sand castles...played in the water...laughed and enjoyed each day. The best part of it all was at times we were all there enjoying it as a family. It will be memories that will last a life time. I am so grateful that we decided to go there and I know that the girls have fallen in love with a place that I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment