And of course Savannah loves everything that Daddy loves so Buckeye gear it is.
Savannah got to ride her bike to school for the first time. She is so proud of herself. She told me she kept her backpack on the whole way and made it up the big hill to her school.
Brittlynn was so excited to go to her first dance class. This picture is just as cute and innocent as they get. How I wish they could stay young. Eric was so excited to be able to watch Brittlynn in class. As a stay home mom I get to see it all. I am so lucky and spoiled that I don't miss all of the little things. I am grateful that my husband has a job that every once and awhile he is able to see for himself the blessing that I have.
That night everyone went out for dinner and then it was off to cheer camp. This year was the first year that Brittlynn was old enough to be able to participate. I am not sure how much she got out of the evening but they had a lot of fun and Savannah was so excited to be able to show her sister the ropes. They both had to be ready for the evening dressed to cheer.
Emily was kind enough to help get the girls ready for the big game. (She did their hair) I am sure that Eric was grateful that he didn't have to do that one. Braids really aren't his things.
The girls had a blast and didn't want to leave the game. Eric had a hard time finding them on the field during the game, but they cheered their hearts out. The best part of the afternoon was finding one of our favorite cadets...Clark. These two girls are Daddy's girls completely.


No comments:
Post a Comment