Has it really been five years...I still can't believe how grown up my little baby girl is. She is so ready to take on life and everything that it has to offer. The first day came without tears or any fear...just excitement. She has been waiting for this day for a long time. I suppose it doesn't help that she has older siblings that have gone to school for as long as she could remember and she wants to be just like them. She was so ready for her first day that she wasn't even hesitant to help out a friend who wasn't so sure about what was happening. As for mom...I show no emotion, Dad had to work...so he took her the second day of school. For him this is better because he had a hard time at our orientation day. I love her and I am so excited for the adventures that awaits her.
Brittlynn started school shortly after her sister. She was so excited to be a big girl and do what her sister does. I knew I had to keep her busy without her sister to play with all morning. She does really well on her own, but she gets lonely. She is not shy about leaving her mom and is more than excited and ready to be a big girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment