Eric and I have been in a few races lately. Savannah and Brittlynn love coming to watch us run our race, but Savannah really wants to have a chance to run herself. So we decided to enter a race a family. We found a 5k color race that we could all run in together. Savannah and Brittlynn were so excited that every morning after I got done running they would come out and run around the block with me. I loved watching them run. Savannah was so excited she talked about how fast she was getting and it became a competition between her and Emily. So to solve the fighting we decided to see how it all ended on race day. I borrowed a stroller from a friend of mine just in case the girls got tired. Emily was a little confused about it being a 5k run. She thought that were walking the whole course. So Savannah had her day running faster than her sister. Brittlynn did great...they all did. I hope that this is a family tradition that we could have for a long time. It was fun...we had amazing playing in in the color.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment