Sunday, July 7, 2013
All alone...almost
So dad took Brittlynn and Savannah to Ohio...I almost changed my mind...but I didn't. It was one of the hardest decisions I made. Emily was home so it was almost like I was home alone. She would venture up to see me every once and awhile. Without my family keeping me busy I had lots of projects to do. So I painted...the kitchen, bathroom, and my bedroom...then I fixed the kitchen cabinets and both bathroom cabinets. Decorated the girls room...cleaned. I am sure I have forgotten something. Fixed the curtains in my room and front room. Pained the front door. Hiked the incline with a great friend and celebrated the 4th of July without my family.
A mom can get a lot done with her children away but I would do it again if I didn't have to. I missed my family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment