Thursday, June 30, 2016

Our Heaven on Earth


After the craziest week of driving all over the west and back we needed a little break from the world so we could have a better perspective of what is in store for us. We also knew it would be awhile before we would be able to go together again because a goodbye was just around the corner. With the help of a friend letting the girls come over for a play date, we were able to make an afternoon trip to the temple. 

As I attend the temple I am reminded of family, of sacrifice, and of a love so eternal you can't compare it to anything in this world. My heart finds peace when I go to the temple. I find joy that we are both helping our family members receive the same blessing that they are given. I truly love the temple. It gives me strength to take on the upcoming challenges that I will be facing.

It hasn't even been 4 months since we first went to the temple together. It has been an amazing experience creating a habit of going together and learning from each other. Eric has been going every week except when we were in California. Because he goes so often...I can go more. I love that we love going. 

No comments: