Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fathers Day

These girls love celebrating everything. They especially love to celebrate their dad. So when it comes to Father Day they couldn't even wait. We opened all of his present on Saturday. They next morning they made him blueberry muffins. Spent the day at church together and had some friends over for dinner. We are running out of time to say good bye to those we love here. 

Growing up I didn't know much about what a father should be like. I watched other Fathers and saw things I love about  them and looked for those traits in my future husband. Now...I watch him and I never could imagine someone as amazing as he is. I love to watch him with his girls and I love to see him through their eyes. Every girl should have a dad like them. I am so grateful that my girls have him.

Happy Fathers Day to the best dad around.





No comments: