Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Adventures in July

As a mom you hope for a lot of good things for your children. You want the best for them. When I see the two of them playing together like they do, I silently say a prayer that they will always have each other as sisters. If there is anything you need in your life it is family, and having your best friend as a sister is the best. Who doesn't want to have a picnic in your backyard under a tree with an umbrella. What more can you ask for.
Savannah was so excited to show me how well she was able to braid Brittlynn's. I think she did an amazing job. I love watching them be so determined to learn new things and know that even it is hard, she will keep trying. She also has a sister that is patient enough to let her try.
 These girls were able to watch some dogs for our friends. They were in heaven. Someday, I know I am going to have to let them get a dog. I really don't want one but they sure would love it. I love how responsible they are with them and how excited they are to have them.
It is always great to find you daughter doing something so wonderful as reading scriptures. If I can teach my girls to love the scriptures then I will feel like I am have given them the best advantage in this life. Without the scriptures, I would be lost. I love to read the scriptures. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a dog snuggled up at the bottom of your feet.
 Love this girl and I love that she will take pictures with me when ever I want. Someday she won't want to be around me. For now I will take every chance I can to be with her.
They love to ride and the love to go on adventures. I love watching them together. The best is when we have to stop and take their picture. They are never short on their silly looks.



When you can't go outside you build a fort...There are so many adventures to be have in a fort. I love listening to the play inside. They are so creative and it could go on forever. To be young and have such an amazing imagination.

No comments: