Life has been a little crazier than normal in our house. When life gets a little crazy and busy then you cherish the little moments together. Last year I had all the way own in the world and maybe ate lunch with Savannah one time. This year I only have one day I can pick up Britt from school and then we spend it with sister eating lunch. Why do we have to loose things sometimes to realize what's most important in life. I love these girls and I am sad my time with them is quickly leaving.
Eric had extra town off from work while Alex was home so the day before thanksgiving he kept the girls home from school and spent the day with them running errands on base. These girls a re a little crazy when it comes to pictures and they love any chance they get at one. Most of all they love spending time with daddy.
These girls love the snow and the first chance they get they are out playing. They have to build a snowman and they love having their picture taken.
Eric spent thanksgiving morning playing a little football so I decided to take the girls sledding. It was just what I needed after a crazy week at work. I was once again reminded of the importance of taking time for the little things...the most important things.





No comments:
Post a Comment