Brittlynn loves to help make dinner. It was another one of those nights where she decided to help and the only thing left was the corn. She asked me if the stove was hot. I said yes, but only one side. I turned around to finish up what I was doing and the next thing I know Brittlynn is screaming with her hands curled up in a ball. I knew what she did and within seconds she had blisters. These were serious burns. I took her screaming to the ER and after what seemed like forever the pain medicine started to work. She still was still having a hard time with her fingers. We didn't know if she was going to be able to sleep. Eric gave her a priesthood blessing and we prayed for the best.
After a long night Brittlynn slept throughout the night. She didn't wake up at all. Eric could hardly sleep. Savannah was up all night because she was worried about her sister.
It was an amazing faith builder for all of us in our family.


No comments:
Post a Comment