I had a hard time deciding where I wanted to send her. I asked around but there wasn't an overwhelming response to where I should have her go. I didn't need a daycare. I needed a place that she could learn and I didn't want to spend very much money. Then there was the moving issue. Every reacts differently to change. I love it. I look forward to it. I hate the idea of always doing the same thing. Brittlynn wasn't excited to move and now that we are here she is always asking about when we go back to Colorado and the people that she loves there. From the time we said we were leaving colorado she started having accidents daily. It was like going back in time and it was so frustrating. So we also waited for her to start school again when she was ready. That was an exciting day for all of us.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Brittlynn's first day of Preschool
I had a hard time deciding where I wanted to send her. I asked around but there wasn't an overwhelming response to where I should have her go. I didn't need a daycare. I needed a place that she could learn and I didn't want to spend very much money. Then there was the moving issue. Every reacts differently to change. I love it. I look forward to it. I hate the idea of always doing the same thing. Brittlynn wasn't excited to move and now that we are here she is always asking about when we go back to Colorado and the people that she loves there. From the time we said we were leaving colorado she started having accidents daily. It was like going back in time and it was so frustrating. So we also waited for her to start school again when she was ready. That was an exciting day for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment