Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gunfighter Skies


We haven't been at an air show for a really long time.  We were very spoiled to be able to to see the thunderbirds at the Air Force Academy graduation a couple of times, but the an air show is different.  The girls were way excited to go and see all of the air planes.  We were sad when when we found out that Eric had to work all weekend so he couldn't join in all of the fun.  Parking was our biggest adventure and luckily I decided to bring a stroller just in case, and it was definitely needed.  We had fun going around to all of the different air planes.  The girls were able to sit inside and explore.   We watch the thunderbirds with Eric, while he was working.  It was a very long day, but lots of fun.  I am amazed at how well the girls do on days like these...long lines, standing around, hot sun...just to see the inside of an airplane.  There wasn't any complaining, just excitement.  I love that they get excited over things like this.  They truly are amazing.

















No comments: