Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

I love Easter...I love getting new dresses for my girls and having them get all dressed up.  I love having a picture of my family together.  I love watching my girls get so excited for what is in their baskets.  I love watching them search for eggs.  I loved this holiday growing up because there is no expectations...so there is no disappointment.  I love passing on this tradition with my girls.  Most of all I love what Easter is about....traditionally.  Everything that our Savior did for us and the celebration of new life.  I love finding Christ in everything, even the holidays created by the world.  Its what brings families together.  This year was a little hard because we were missing part of our family.  I am not sure if it will ever get easier.  I could have never imagined the pain that children can inflict on their parents.  I can't imagine the sadness I cause my Father in Heaven.  It gives such a perspective on the atonement.  I am so grateful for Christ who made repentance possible...because I am so far from perfect...even though my family sometimes appears to be perfect. 









No comments: