How does time go so fast. I can't believe Savannah is already 5 years old. I love her to death. She is a great helper around the house and is a wonderful big sister. She is so ready to be grown-up that it scares me. She is my social butterfly and loves to be around her friends. She is very emotional for everything, which makes the heart ache really hard....but the excitement so worth it. She is my little fish in the water...and ready to conquer the world. She loves everything about being a girl. She makes me so happy everyday and brings a great balance to our family.
For her birthday we surprised her with a bike that she could actually ride (her other one was too big for her). On the day of her birthday she can do whatever she wants. So of course we spent the morning swimming and then the afternoon at the park trying out her new bike.
For her actual birthday party we decided to go to build a bear. She had never been and I thought that it would be fun to go with some friends. It was really exciting for her and it was great for us to be able to sit back, relax, and let someone else take care of everything. She had lots of fun spending time with her friends. I would do a party like this again in a heat beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment