As always we decorate the Christmas tree right after thanks giving. Savannah and Brittlynn had so much fun decorating. They couldn't even wait for me to help them. The inspected every ornament on before the put it on the tree and asked, "who's is this...is it mine...what is this for." I loved watching them decorate and re-decorate the tree everyday until I took it down. It was a little frustrating when ornaments went missing...but they will be found and the girls loved it all. Emily especially enjoys decorating the tree with us. She was sad to know that the girls where almost done by the time she came around.
Don't you love how they put the ornaments on the tree.
After it was all done I decided to play with my camera and take a few pictures in front of the tree. I had a lot of fun. I think they turned out really well.
The finished product
Brittlynn wasn't up for sitting in front of the tree, but I was able to get Emily with angel and Savannah.
This was on Christmas Eve in their new pajamas.
It was an adventure trying to get them to stand in front...sit in front...stay still in front of the tree. I finally managed to get a good one. It thought this one was really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment