I know I started off a little backwards...here is a picture of the dinner that I made. We had a great Thanksgiving this year with a special visit from Eric's parents. It was nice to have some extra people to eat all of the food, and for me to have a reason to make lots of food. We actually did out dinner on Black Friday because the kids spent Thanksgiving day at their moms house. This made my day extra long because I spent the evening shopping and didn't sleep very much...but I survived. We borrowed a deep fryer to cook our turkey and I was sold. It is the way to go. The Turkey is so good and you inject flavor inside the turkey so you can taste the flavor in every bite. The weekend was spent watching some Ohio state football and enjoy the extra company.
We played games together
We made cinnamon ornaments
Brittlynn helped make rolls
Emily got a nap
After that crazy day we all went over to Nana & Papa's hotel to enjoy the pool. Alex spent his time in the weight room. We enjoyed the hot tub and swam a little. We did have a near death experience with Brittlynn, she slipped into the pool while she was walking around the edge. Alex was the closest to her and was quick to react and get her before anything bad happen. She came out explaining how she went swimming all by her self. She was so excited and proud about what she did. I am worried about her lack of fear. Savannah is so opposite of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment